For information about Radome repairs, spares and exchanges
Contact us: RadomeRepairs@saint-gobain.com
Your radome is more than just a cover for your aircraft's radar or SATCOM antenna. It is an integral part of the aircraft avionics system. When your radome requires maintenance, you need an experienced, responsive and thorough test and repair facility.
Saint-Gobain specializes in the repair of nose and Satcom radomes. With over 50 years of experience in radome repairs, we are experts in restoring your radome to top flight performance. We test all incoming radomes in our state-of-the-art anachoic chamber and thoroughly inpsect for damage. We then present a repair plan for your approval.
Our skilled operators ensure repairs are performed to the right specifications and highest quality standards. We also have a FAA Designated Engineering Representative on staff to approve changes, if required. From minor surface repairs to complete overhauls and major modifications, our radome repairs enable the highest performance from your radar and satellite communication systems.
Saint-Gobain also offers spare and exchange radomes for many aircraft models, from general aviation aircraft to business and commercial jets.
- Certified by FAA, EASA and CAAC
- More than 50 years of experience in radome repairs
- Broad capability, covering most GA, Business and Air Transport radomes
- State-of-the-art indoor anechoic test chamber
- Fast turn times for prompt return to service
- STC/PMA approvals for many major aircraft models
- ISO 9001, AS 9100, ISO 14001 approved; CASE listed
- FAA Part 145 Repair Station in Ohio
Expert radome repairs for Air Transport, Business Jet, and General Aviation
Specializing in 787 radome repairs
State-of-the-art RF test range